FINANCIAL AFFAIRS OFFICER
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance,
- Min. 5 years of experience in accounting, finance and controlling departments in preferably education companies and holding CPA certification.
- Work experience in audit companies preferable.
- Very good command of oral and written both English and Turkish is strong skill,
- Within the range of 30-40 years old,
- Residing in İstanbul,
- No traveling restriction,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Soft skills: Detail oriented, ability to coordinate tasks and projects, adaptability, sense of organization, priority management, practical spirit, respect of confidentiality,
- Excellent time management skills and align with strict deadlines,
- Work experience abroad is preferable.
- Expertise in Turkish uniform chart of accounts,
- Provide Company’s accounting and finance transactions are conducted in accordance with global and local policies and company strategies,
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office applications,
- Experience on ERP implementation,
- Regular process in Vat, Withholding and other main tax issues including BA & BS reports,
- Experience in Import & Export processes,
- Maintain controlling hard & soft expenditures, accruals, pre-paid charges on a timely basis,
- Implementing closing month-quarter-year end and preparing financial tables.
- Providing assistance with cash-flow preparations & payments, consolidated budgeting,
- Reconcile all 3rd Parties, banks & cash accounts,
- Specific analysis on demand,
- Fix assets evaluations through depreciation,
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads,
- To use computer based accounting system,
To control expenditure in foreign officer of Turkish Maarif Foundation.